Wednesday, March 23, 2016

#23 Unfortunately, Fortunately




# 23 out of 31

Unfortunately, Fortunately :
Finding a silver lining


Unfortunately, my car is in the shop during Spring break
Fortunately, I won’t be packing for any long trips.




Unfortunately, my internet is not working  so I can’t write and slice all day
Fortunately, I will have time to Spring Clean.




Unfortunately, my husband locked his keys in his truck
Fortunately, he came home to get the extra set & fixed my internet!




Unfortunately, I hurt my back while cleaning
Fortunately, I can take a break, grab a snack and write and slice now!

9 comments:

  1. Love your post. I may have to try this myself. I have used it before with my students, but I had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. I may have to try this myself. I have used it before with my students, but I had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the format! I used to use the book and format with my third grade students in writing. Everything connected very nicely!! Glad you had a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love this format . . . nearing the end of the month my brain starts to plead with me for help! It's like looking at the glass half full instead of half empty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too will probably borrow this format! Although I'm having a little trouble with spring cleaning falling under the "fortunately" category...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a day! I think you should get out the heating pad and a good book for the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a day! I think you should get out the heating pad and a good book for the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun format. Loved the book "Fortunately, unfortunately" Yours tho - ended with great positive! Hope you're better soon and can enjoy spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the format! "If you give a mouse a cookie" came to mind!

    ReplyDelete