Sunday, March 13, 2016

#13 Spring Break R & R




S.O.L. # ____ out of 31

A little “R & R” for Spring Break

Not only do  I anticipate my Spring Break to be filled with ….

Rest & Relaxation.

I hope to see these R & R’ ’s as well



Read & Reflect


Reduce stress  & Rejuvenate


Retouch my roots & Replenish my wardrobe


Rejoice for time with my family & Remind myself that the little things matter


Refine Summer vacation  & Reserve hotel rooms


Refill my soul  & Remember to love me

Recuperate &  Restore

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect R&R combinations!!!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of R's! You'll be busy this spring break for sure! The ones that stick out to me are: "Remind myself that little things matter" and "Remember to love me"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and lots of REALLY being busy on spring break! Love your format!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever and lots of REALLY being busy on spring break! Love your format!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Now when you're sitting there and wondering what to do next...just think of something that starts with an R! I will never hear the term R&R without thinking of this post!

    ReplyDelete