Monday, March 21, 2016

#21 Do shoes shape the future


# 21 out of 31
Do shoes shape the future?:
The many shoes of my five year old daughter




These are her
don't-care-if-they-don't-go-with-shorts, 
wish-I-had-a-pony
because I wanna be a cowgirl someday boots!





These are her
tromp-through-the-mud, catch-frogs-like-my-brother
because Daddy's gonna take me hunting one day
 muck boots!










These are her
feel-like-a-big-.girl, click-clack-down-the-hallway
because I wanna be a teacher like my mommy shoes!








These are her
love-to-play-dress-up, fancy-dancy-feathered
because I feel like a princess today shoes!! 




Will these shoes shape my daughter's future? 
I sure hope so because I want her to be anything and everything that she wants to be! 

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful slice of life! Love how you wrote it with the photos and the details about the shoes! Such joy in your words! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, love your daughter's show collection! Second, obsessed with this slice. I love how you took something as simple as shoes to showcase her adorable personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you can find something beautiful to write in something everyday!

    ReplyDelete