Monday, January 2, 2023

OLW 2022

 

One Little Word for 2022

2018= JOY

2019= BELIEVE

2020= REACH

2021= CREATE

 




Every year, I choose "One Little Word" (O.L.W.) for a mission for the year.
Yes its true, I survived 2021 and all the craziness going on in the world & our lives.
Survived....teaching in a pandemic..
Survived.....my husband's heart attack and open-heart, quadruple bypass surgery.
Survived... getting Covid and pneumonia
Survived....losing my mamma.
The list could go on.
2022 will be the first year of my life on this Earth not having either of my parents.


The first image shows that I can have deep strong loving roots that represent my family/mom and dad, my upbringing, memories. traditions etc. Those feed in to who I am. I can also reach for more! I will continue to grow, bloom, flourish. Soak up all that nourishes me, helps me glow, fills me with love and life. So in 2022, I want to do more than just survive, it's time for me to THRIVE!!


This is flower bloomed at my mom & Dad's home from what everyone just believed to be "an ugly green weed" that my Dad refused to cut down. Miraculously it blossomed into this most beautiful large flower! Talk about THRIVE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment